The USS Titan-A is a Neo-Constitution ship whose retro design is inspired by older Constitution Class vessels. The NCC-80102-A was launched in 2396 and first captained by Liam Shaw. Captain Riker subsequently took command of the vessel after he and Admiral Picard boarded under the guise of a routine inspection. This vessel is equipped with cutting-edge propulsion technology, and its overpowered impulse engines mean that the USS Titan-A has the largest sub-light power-to-geometry ratio in Starfleet.
How can you add it to your fleet?
To build the USS Titan-A, you must have your Shipyard at level 37 and prove to the Ex-Borg that you are loyal to the cause! Once you reach the “Tolerated” level in the Ex-Borg Faction, you will see a bundle containing USS Titan-A blueprints.
Why is it an excellent addition to your fleet?
The USS Titan-A is the first ship that provides two active abilities to enhance your and your alliance’s ships’ performance. It will provide increased combat stats for various activities, like hunting hostiles, PVP, Territory Capture, Armadas, etc.
It also provides a way to counter the Mantis’ Venomous Puncture ability with both active abilities.
Last but not least, the USS Titan-A daily goals will provide you with additional ways to get Rare and Uncommon Fleet Commander Skill Points upon completion.
Under Titan's Aegis (passive) ability increases the number of alliance ships affected by the active abilities depending on the Titan’s level.
Fortification (active) applies a “Fortified” state to all your ships in the same system as USS Titan-A, plus to some Alliance ships. This state has a cost, Radioactive Titanite, duration, and a cooldown. While on a “Fortified” state, the ship will gain 25% Critical Damage, plus the state activates some of the Titan research buffs based on what the receiving player has unlocked.
Max Fortification (active) applies a “Max Fortified” state to all your ships in the same system as USS Titan-A, plus to some Alliance ships. While on a “Max Fortified” state, the ship will gain 25% Critical Damage, 250% Damage, plus the state activates all of the Titan research buffs based on what the receiving player has unlocked. This state has a cost, Radioactive Titanite, duration, and a cooldown.
Radioactive Titanite is available in the Gifts tab after the USS Titan-A is built. The amount will increase as your ship Tiers up. Additional Radioactive Titanite can be found in the Offers tab.
“Fortified” and “Max Fortified” state rules
- The state is applied to all ships which belong to the activating player in the system
- The state is applied to some alliance ships
- The number of ships is determined by the Tier of the USS Titan-A applying the state
- Alliance ships are selected based on Attack stat (higher first)
- If an Alliance ship is already in one of the states, it is skipped
- If one of the player’s own ships is already in one of the states, the duration is refreshed
While tiering up the USS Titan-A will provide you with a reduced cooldown and increased duration for the active abilities, the USS Titan-A research nodes will further enhance those abilities and even add new effects to your ships.
Veridium Isotope, which is used to unlock the USS Titan-A’s research nodes, can be found as a reward upon completing the active abilities daily goals. Additional Veridium Isotope can be found in the Offers tab.
Note: The unlocked research nodes apply to your ships, not other players, similarly to how the Cerritos and Defiant abilities work.
How to upgrade it?
You can upgrade the USS Titan-A using USS Titan-A Parts. These can be obtained by completing the Fortification Daily Goal (using the Titan ability). Additional Titan-A Parts can be found in the Offers tab.
- Based on your Titan-A's tier, the active abilities can apply to your ships without factoring into the limit of ships that can benefit from it. Both abilities only affect undocked ships.
- The amount of Rare and Uncommon Fleet Commander skill points received in the Refinery will increase along with the Titan-A Tier.
- The Horizon Velocity research node will significantly increase the warp range of the Titan-A.